Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heading Down the Road


Just popped in to say I'm heading south and should be back in 10 days or so. I may be able to get online for a bit while gone and hoping to have lots of pics to show and a story or 2 of my adventure upon return... I'm traveling by bus (first time since I was about 15) and am packing light. A few magazines, 1 good book and 2 small projects. Have a great week all!


PS... I thought I would of had this done, but not, so this is where the "Balance" block leaves off for now, don't ask me what I've been doing besides... obviously not this

Jane

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'd love to travel down that road too! It looks so very pretty! Enjoy your trip.

Gayle said...

Travel safely and return refreshed. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Toni said...

Have a great trip...Toni