Sunday, January 17, 2010

Holding a Heeling Kind of Stance

I can't do any better than this for the 3 Creative Studios Cue #2. It's been a week in which all our "heels" have been pointed up... praying for hope... and miracles...
in gratitude for what we have and in faith that God will take care of what we can't. My heels are always up...especially now for those who need it most in Haiti..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sewing machine is on the fritz, my camera battery is dead, our little guy Tang has a $500 surgery this Thursday, my truck is still broke down, I have no printer ink and didn't get the hours that I'd hoped for at work this week. But guess what? My heels are up and I have tons more to be grateful for, just ask Tang...
" Faith is just fear that has said it's prayers". We're all good here...

9 comments:

Judy S. said...

Hey There, Jane. You're so right, there are times when "heels up" is THE only way to go......and coincidentally yesterday's sermon theme was gratitude. Will be thinking of your little guy this week and you, too. Big hugs.

Karen M said...

I like that you were able to use the cue in a way appropriate to your life at the moment, and that you could make a little art even with your tools unavailable. Tang is such a cutie, hope he is doing well. And thanks for your comment on my version of "east".

Momma Bear said...

Add my prayers to you and yours!
I hope the surgery goes well for your fur baby.

Goodness the possums do come in abundance thees days!
and by possums my dbf and I, while driving around on day trying to get errands and chores done, couldn't help but to notice that the more our day slid down hill the more dead possums we saw on the roadside!
so every bad day since has been measured in possums!

I'd say your having a three or four possum week!

keep your heels up dear!
all we can do is keep faith that it all works itself out.

Teresa said...

I read your blog and say Amen! I think prayer is our time to talk it over with our Father - His love and grace is sufficient to get us through the tough times.

Debra Dixon said...

Here's hoping that the days turn around quickly.

allie aller said...

There is exaltation in adversity when you offer it "heels up".
I can feel yours...

Shine on, Jane!

Gayle said...

Such a beautiful post...absolutely beautiful!

Phyllis said...

Hope you are doing okay. Sometimes it seems that everything falls apart at once and then if we can keep our heads above water the flood finally recedes. Sending good thoughts your way!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going better in this new week. I am wondering where you work... Your little doggie Tang is so cute.