Tuesday, December 4, 2007

10 Peeves & Photo Check

I have only had a chance to work with some CQ ornaments on Sunday while we were watching the Lions get whooped. I usually take something with me to stitch while we are watching the game. The old guys think it is a hoot to see me stitching at the tavern.

I finally had an interview today (I am thinking lightening has a better chance to strike me) for the first time in the 3 months that I've been looking. I am holding my breath for the outcome and for the sake of "luck" I will not expound now. Just wish me luck, Please!!!!!!!

The following photo was on the news wire a couple weeks back. It is supposedly "Sasquatch". Actually it is me having hissys and burying my PC into the woods after trying to upload photos to Blogspot! I will hold on awhile longer but I am looking at alternatives.

My blog is not known for rants but this one is for my "peeves" !!!

1) Uploading pics to Blogspot (ya think?)
2) Companies that have computerized customer service, (ie..push 3 for English)
3) People who hold grudges
4) Tailgaters
5) Being skipped over at a restaurant for people who came in after
6) Paying more than $3 a gallon for gas
7) Stepping in water with my socks on
8) Webring participants that don't host a logo
9) Telephone solicitors
10) Running out of bobbin thread

1 comment:

Susan said...

I agree with your peeves. You might like livejournal. I've been there since the late 90s, and find it very user friendly, even in free mode.

I'm wishing you luck!