Saturday, May 12, 2007

Posting my First Entry

"Geronimo"

I have been bitten by the blogging bug. Here is my first attempt at putting my life out into the world for others to see ... I can't believe I am finally doing this!

I've put up a photo of my un-embellished CYT Block. It is part of a Round Robin through a CQ internet group... what a great bunch of gals they are! I would not have done this if not for them and all the eye candy I see on their sites.

Well, I think I can do this.. Alittle more work at learning to resize the giant photos I get through my Kodak software and I will be in business...

Jane

7 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

WONDERFUL FIRST ATTEMPT!!! and GERONIMO!! fabulous theme! ok--I have a long time for it to get to me!!! so--I can come up with some real goodies for you!!!! Glad to see you blogging! *~*CAROLE*~* from cqfornewbies

JK said...

Beautiful work hon, congratulations on getting your blog up and running, and remember if you need the pics resized just sent them to me okay?

June said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. These gals me started on blogging also.
Stop over and take a peek at mine.
www.grandmaziki.blogspot.com

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great job, Jane. Love the bright photos! I've added you to my blog list so I can watch your progress!

Gerry said...

Good to have you blogging with us! The block is great. Can't wait to see it embellished :-)

Thelma said...

Love your block! Blogging can be lots of fun. It won't take you long to learn it. Your babies are adorable too.

Cathy said...

Another natural, CQ'er!!! I cannot wait to see how this gets embellished. And if I can be of any assistance with blogging how to's all you gotta do is ask! {nchantin -CQFor Newbies}